Hi from Columbus

Jack Meower

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new to the forum and I live in Columbus, Ohio. I posted today in the Beginner's forum looking for an instructor in my area. If you have any input, please feel free to reply there.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..What discipline(s) are you interested in???

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome and enkoy and like Drac sats what type of MA are you interested in?

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new to the forum and I live in Columbus, Ohio. I posted today in the Beginner's forum looking for an instructor in my area. If you have any input, please feel free to reply there.

If you are interested in further studies of Filipino martial arts (as your profile indicates some study in this area), check out Dan McConnell at the Hilliard Martial Arts Center. www.teamhmac.com

I studied there for 9 years before moving to Toronto. Dan is very knowledgeable and there are some very good folks there. :asian:

Take care,
Brian

OP
Jack Meower

Jack Meower

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Sorry it took me a couple of days to get back to this thread. Thanks to all for the greetings!

To answer a couple of you, I'm kind of undecided about what discipline I'm interested in. My post in Beginner's Corner talks about the local schools I'm considering, with links where available.

Ideally I think I'd like to find a Silat instructor, but I've been unable. Some people on my other thread have commented about the HMAC Modern Arnis school - all positive comments BTW - and I'd like to visit that school, among others.

If anyone has any suggestions in the Columbus, Ohio area, I'm open to them.

Again, thanks all for the warm welcome.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome Jack! My cat Franklin thinks you have the coolest name on all of Martial Talk...LOL! So glad you joined us!

OP
Jack Meower

Jack Meower

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Welcome Jack! My cat Franklin thinks you have the coolest name on all of Martial Talk...LOL! So glad you joined us!

My avatar is my cat Boris. But when 24 is on his name is Jack Meower :)

Message me if you want a link to his catster page. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post it here. I'm new, so I don't know all the rules.

Latest Discussions