Hi from Chico, CA!

Fumbling Dufus

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just registered. Cool site, for sure.
Anyway, my background is mostly in the JKD Concepts/Filipino area.
I was a student in the PFS (Progressive Fighting Systems) organization for maybe 6 or 7 years, and was fortunate enough to train along the way with some good people: Richard Bustillo, Burton Richardson, Fred Shadian, James Keating, Paul Vunak & Tom Cruse. There may have been more, but it really doesn't matter, now.
I haven't trained seriously for a number of years, but I try to spend regular time on the basics. I'll be 50 in January, but feel pretty good, and I'm going to get my 14 year old son going on some of the same.

Glad to be here!

F-D

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just registered. Cool site, for sure.
Anyway, my background is mostly in the JKD Concepts/Filipino area.
I was a student in the PFS (Progressive Fighting Systems) organization for maybe 6 or 7 years, and was fortunate enough to train along the way with some good people: Richard Bustillo, Burton Richardson, Fred Shadian, James Keating, Paul Vunak & Tom Cruse. There may have been more, but it really doesn't matter, now.
I haven't trained seriously for a number of years, but I try to spend regular time on the basics. I'll be 50 in January, but feel pretty good, and I'm going to get my 14 year old son going on some of the same.

Glad to be here!

F-D
Greetings and welcome aboard. My son started when he was young also, great experience. Clad you like the site, enjoy.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Welcome! When I see Chico, CA, I think Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, one of the founding companies of the better beer movement.