Hi from a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I got banned from a Yoga site once because I had the audacity to quote the rules of the site to the web admin/owner that was letting a couple of guys abuse and insult others and post threads of blatant racism and religious intolerance... HOW COOL IS THAT :D

But I will admit... it is the only site I was ever banned from... so I guess I am just not that cool yet :uhyeah:
When the internet was young and IRC was a relatively new thing, circa 1995 or so, I was in college up in Bellingham, WA. Once a month or so we'd drink a lot of booze and troll the undernet chat rooms posing as a couple of lesbians. Juvenile, I know, but we were a couple of very early 20's guys playing with a new toy. :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
When the internet was young and IRC was a relatively new thing, circa 1995 or so, I was in college up in Bellingham, WA. Once a month or so we'd drink a lot of booze and troll the undernet chat rooms posing as a couple of lesbians. Juvenile, I know, but we were a couple of very early 20's guys playing with a new toy. :)

Damn...you are cool :D

OP
john2054

john2054

Green Belt
Reaction score
Whilst I can't effectively refute any of that quite formidable introduction, I can and will say this; That I have been much misunderstood and deviated heavily from the norm in the past. With reference to the above points, sure it is true that I used to beat up my mum, hit a woman in hospital who have just attacked me with strikes and kicks, once dunked a kid, slapped my wife once, oh yeah and had a brief amouratic encounter with another woman in hospital two years ago. There. That was all in the past right? Plus I have been banned from plenty of sites in the past too, mainly for speaking my mind.

To be quite honest with you today has been quite a difficult day for me. I had my injection today, and my nurse who gave it to me started talking to me about Ninjas. Or rather he asked me about them and I explained it to him. Now he says that he wants to up my meds. I am not happy about this.The drugs I take subdue and sedate me. To have them put up is definitely not a good thing. But the alternative, being put back into hospital, is a darn sight worse. i will try my best conversational jitsu to wrangle out of this clinch they seem to have got me in. And hopefully I have done enough now to avoid another hospitalisation.

All because I told him that last week I visited an old friend who works in a Chinese restaurant near me, who I haven't seen for eight years. And shes a Ninja. And I talked to men from the territorial army last saturday, and saw some graffiti on a bus shelter in town which I thought was a message to me, by another ninja. Oh hell.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Admin Note:

This thread is now closed. As it has already been stated, both privately and in the forum rules, this type of discussion is not welcome on Martial Talk. Forum bashing, as well as personal things of the nature that we've seen in this thread, are also NOT welcome on this forum.

MJS
MT Asst. Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.