Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh, theres lots more.... :D

Designed as a sister site to MartialTalk, KenpoTalk will focus on the Kenpo community. While the bulk of the site is currently under development, we are opening the forums to the MT Membership for review and comments.

While maintaining MartialTalks desire for Friendly communications, KenpoTalk will develop it's own unique flavor as it grows. We invite you to stop over, sign up and let us know what you think.

http://kenpotalk.com/forum

Target launch date is March 1st 2005.

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow, I can't wait for the opening. Any plans to further branch off for other arts?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
To answer a few questions in advance:

- KenpoTalk will have it's own flavor. It will not be a MartialTalk clone. While some policies, and "mood" will be similar, we expect the site to develop it's own unique personality.

- While some staff will be on both sites, KenpoTalk will be grooming it's own moderation staff.

- Yes, it's really empty there now. Please, help us fill it up.

- The board rules aren't done yet. We're still polishing them. You'll find some things that seem real restrictive (anti-spam rules). Don't worry about it.

- The focus of the site is Kenpo, broken down by major lineages.

- Our desire is for a friendly place, without the issues that have caused friction in the past. We're looking at a more relaxed, yet more focused style of moderation. This will evolve as the site grows and it's needs change.

Any questions, please, ask away. And, please, pop over and kick it up a notch! :D

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
dubljay said:
Wow, I can't wait for the opening. Any plans to further branch off for other arts?
Possibly. If this works well, there are several others we're considering. :)

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
Possibly. If this works well, there are several others we're considering. :)
American Ninjitsu Talk?

ROFLMAO!

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well I just registered for kenpotalk. Betcha cant find me
rolleyes.gif
. I think I need to see if I can scrape up the cash to become a supporting member here...

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Right now, it's very sparse. I'm hoping to have bios and much more indepth descriptions for each lineage represented. If anyone can help, it's greatly appreciated. :)

O

octopic

Kaith Rustaz said:
Right now, it's very sparse. I'm hoping to have bios and much more indepth descriptions for each lineage represented. If anyone can help, it's greatly appreciated. :)
Is there going to be a separate Shaolin Kempo board for Villari/USSD/... people, or should that be covered under the Cerio board?

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:

Kaith if there is anything I can do to help whether its research or what not please let me know.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I signed up. It looks really good. I hopes it goes strong!!!

- Ceicei

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
I signed up. It looks really good. I hopes it goes strong!!!

- Ceicei
Lookin forward to seeing you there, everyone else as well. Its eerie quiet over there right now.

Latest Discussions