Hey Little Girl, Want a Ride?

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]A little 10-year-old girl was walking home, alone, from school one day, when a big man on a black motorcycle pulls up beside her.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]After following along for a while, turns to her and asks: "Hey there, do you want to go for a ride?"[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]"NO!" says the little girl as she keeps on walking.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The motorcyclist again pulls up beside her and asks, " I will give you $10 if you hop on the back."[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]"NO!" says the little girl as she hurries down the street.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The motorcyclist pulls up beside the little girl again and says: "I'm feeling generous today![/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]'I'll give you 20 Bucks and a Big Bag of Candy if you will just hop on the back of my bike and go for a ride with me."[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Finally, the little girl stops and turns towards him and Screams Out...[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]"Look Dad, You're the one who bought the Honda instead of the Harley! So ride it by yourself!"[/FONT]

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Had a social studies teacher in HS...first day of class he made us write "I would rather eat a dozen worms than ride a Honda". Bout all I remember from his class 26 years later.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Had a social studies teacher in HS...first day of class he made us write "I would rather eat a dozen worms than ride a Honda". Bout all I remember from his class 26 years later.
Yeah, reminds me of a T-shirt I saw when I was a kid showing a typical bearded biker pushing/walking a Harley down a long stretch of lonely highway and the caption on that read: "I'd rather push my Hog than ride a rice burner!"
Had to ask someone what that meant.

chaos1551

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, well a good buddy of mine is into Harleys. He even bought all the little Harley trinkets and doodads. One day he came home with some Harley coffee mugs. You couldn't use them, though, because they leaked so bad.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Excellent joke Jade...

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Now she's definitely a Harley gal!!!! :)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]A little 10-year-old girl was walking home, alone, from school one day, when a big man on a black motorcycle pulls up beside her.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]After following along for a while, turns to her and asks: "Hey there, do you want to go for a ride?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]"NO!" says the little girl as she keeps on walking.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The motorcyclist again pulls up beside her and asks, " I will give you $10 if you hop on the back."[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]"NO!" says the little girl as she hurries down the street.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The motorcyclist pulls up beside the little girl again and says: "I'm feeling generous today![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]'I'll give you 20 Bucks and a Big Bag of Candy if you will just hop on the back of my bike and go for a ride with me."[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Finally, the little girl stops and turns towards him and Screams Out...[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]"Look Dad, You're the one who bought the Honda instead of the Harley! So ride it by yourself!"[/FONT]

I own both and like both. I prefer my Road king to my Sabre but many a Biker has come over to look at my Ride and comment on my HOG and then see the Honda name and just look and wonder.

I smile and say nothing.

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yeah, well a good buddy of mine is into Harleys. He even bought all the little Harley trinkets and doodads. One day he came home with some Harley coffee mugs. You couldn't use them, though, because they leaked so bad.

I like this one as much as the OP! Although it should be noted that since the new Evo engines, they only leak $$, not oil...