Help please.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is mostly I think for UK MT'ers as please god the child hasn't been taken out of the country.
Mark Aldridge is a well known MMA fighter in this country, he's trying to keep interest going in the case of his daughter's best friend who has been missing now for 17 days. Shannon Matthews is only 9 and while media interest was stong for the first few days it's tapered off and family and friends despair. Mark's daughter was the last to see her. This is what Mark has posted on another forum.

i am sure you have seen the news about 9 year old shannon who when missing from dewsbury moor last week.if any one has any information they think might help no matter how small please call 01274373737.thanks.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1WaaXpF6qg please watch.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The BBC website still carries news on this worrisome event, including Shannon's mums broadcast appeal.

I shall of course keep a watchful eye out and proffer my hopes for a 'safe' conclusion to the family.

Over two weeks is a frighteningly long time to be 'missing' tho' :(.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't know yet how good the news will eventually turn out to be (given the length of time of her absence it's hard not to fear the worst) but the BBC is reporting that Shannon has been found alive. That is a blessing in itself. Also, a man has been arrested and charged with her abduction.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I don't know yet how good the news will eventually turn out to be (given the length of time of her absence it's hard not to fear the worst) but the BBC is reporting that Shannon has been found alive. That is a blessing in itself. Also, a man has been arrested and charged with her abduction.

That is good! Please update us with the news when more detail is available.

- Ceicei

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got in from work, we were watching it on the tele and everyone is so relieved! As Sukerkin said the news is mixed, it's great she's alive and seems well from what people who saw her briefly say but no one has determined yet what has happened over the past three weeks. Mark has posted up on the other forum that he'll let us know asap, pleased for his daughter too who's got her friend back.

Latest Discussions