Hello from Florida

harleyt26

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
My name is Tom Hodges I have stopped by here occasionally over the past few years,since I normally prefer to just lurk and learn I did not realise I had never registered here.I live in Summerfield,Florida I train in Ryu Kyu Kobudo Tesshinkan primarily but I also cross train in Isshinryu,Goju Ryu and Shorin Ryu.

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My name is Tom Hodges I have stopped by here occasionally over the past few years,since I normally prefer to just lurk and learn I did not realise I had never registered here.I live in Summerfield,Florida I train in Ryu Kyu Kobudo Tesshinkan primarily but I also cross train in Isshinryu,Goju Ryu and Shorin Ryu.

Welcome Tom! That is my old stomping grounds. I have family in Belleview and Summerfield, so I am often in the area. Our dojo is in Ocala.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, Harley :rei:.

MT is, somewhat akin to a certai lager, probably the best martial arts forum in the world.

Take the time to get your feet under the table and get involved in some of the discourses.

Hopefully you'll find, as someone else has already said tonight in another thread, that even when people here disagree with you, you will still get treated with respect.

EDIT: Exceptions do occur of course :D.

Latest Discussions