Hello everyone, introducing myself, don't be afraid to befriend me :D!

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, GoldenShadow.

Good luck in your search, and remember -- you are a young man, if you really want to, you can move to a different city if that's what it takes. The world is yours, if you make sacrifices to go to the best school (the best one for YOU), you can.

Myself, I like TKD the best, it suits my personality, I like the motions. I also like American Kenpo, but do not practice it right now.

I am also now getting involved with lifting weights, which, at least for now, is very fun.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

You've gotten plenty of good advice - please let us know how it goes!

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Greetings GoldenShadow,

Welcome to Martial Talk.

Have fun on your martial journey.

OP
G

GoldenShadow

White Belt
Reaction score
newguy12 - Yeah I always lift weights and jog, its always great to be prepared, and also makes a lot of things easier!

SeanKerby - I'll definitely save that link! I intend on making it big on MMA, so I'll be needing that for sure! I appreciate it very much! It's very hard to decide what to do first, with having to do other things while outside of the gym/dojo. I'll try and work it out though, I love both MMA and weapons (Ninjutsu) so I'll dedicate whatever time I have to both. Thank you for the help!

To others in the thread - Thank you all for the welcomes, this place is very cool :D