Hello.. any daito-ryu/hakko-ryu guys around?

jujutsu_indonesia

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello! Any daito-ryu/hakko-ryu/other ryu descended from Takeda Sokaku around here?

I learned a little Hakko-ryu in Indonesia and would like to exchange views and experience with fellow MT members who learned/had experienced daito-ryu or hakko-ryu or any other ryu descended from Takeda Sokaku.

I have exchanged views and experiences with Aikido people and most of the exchanges has been very cordial and positive. I'd like to "chat" with other Takeda-den practitioner and expand my knowledge.

Rhye

White Belt
Reaction score
I study Daito Ryu Taijutsu and Daito Ryu Jujutsu

Jose Garrido

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I am currently running a Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu mainline tradition study group under Kondo sensei. I am also a Black Belt in Daito-ryu Kodokai, Hakko-ryu Jujutsu and Nihon Goshin Aikido.

Jose Garrido

Jose Garrido

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
This is way back in 1982 with tatsuo Shimpo and his assistants were Yonezawa sensei and Toribio sempai.

I am no longer associated with the Kodokai and after a long time being an independent I am now associated with Katsuyuki Kondo sensei and head the NYC Metro area study group were we practice the mainline tradition techniques of Daito-ryu.

Jose Garrido

Latest Discussions