Hek Ki Boen Eng Chun (Black Flag Wing Chun) report and video

zepedawingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score
Wow, after seeing that video, I'm going to leave my current sifu and train in Black Flag Wing Chun. Then I can learn how to ***** sao my students so I can leave a bruise on a sensitive part of their arm. Whew, I can't wait.

I have to say, if you're going to post a link to a video, the video should at least show something we can't do. Nothing impressive on that video in my eyes.

sgerhardt45

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
If Benny Meng was seriously impressed by this... man his WC must suck.

I liked the ridiculous amount of shaking after the fa jin, can't wait till someone on bullshido remixes it to techno music.

Asmo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
The Wing Chun Siu Nim Tao has movements that are intended to eliminate such shaking. If your Ngo Cho Eng Chun was more than a combination of two (or more) separate styles, surely this would have been accomplished.

KamonGuy2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
If Benny Meng was seriously impressed by this... man his WC must suck.

I liked the ridiculous amount of shaking after the fa jin, can't wait till someone on bullshido remixes it to techno music.

Stop criticizing great Grandmaster Benny Hill. His videos where he chases the ladies around taught me a lot about wing chun

cwk

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Stop criticizing great Grandmaster Benny Hill. His videos where he chases the ladies around taught me a lot about wing chun

I especially loved his single hand chain pak sao technique on the little bald fellas head.
icon10.gif

sgerhardt45

Yellow Belt
Reaction score

His continuous forward energy with the goal of centerline penetration is the stuff of legend, to be sure :)

Latest Discussions