Heian-shodan......by a 4 year old (Japan)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bloody hell...this girl is good...

[yt]ga_v9p0X94U[/yt]

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That's an awesome video! I love watching kids do something well!

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
She`s not common here by any means. I occationally get to watch a karate class at a gym down in Sapporo (70 km away) and there aren`t any 4 yr olds like that where I hang out. You maybe looking at the next Kobayashi Yuki.
She`s cute and tiny and polite, does some modeling on the side......and she also fights full contact Ashihara and Kyokushinkai tournaments all over the world. Last one I saw she beat a Dutch girl in the finals who was a head taller and outweighed her by 40 kilos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's excellent skill out of a 4 year old. Many 4 year olds would have a devil of a time even learning the first half, not to mention the 270 degree turn at the beginning of the second half.

Once she learns how to do more a sliding step, instead of a flat-out step, she's going to have a really good set of mechanics. Yes, I know I'm being picky by pointing this out, but in her case, she's going to get it pretty soon, if my guess is correct.

Black Belt Jedi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
That's excellent skill out of a 4 year old. Many 4 year olds would have a devil of a time even learning the first half, not to mention the 270 degree turn at the beginning of the second half.

I teach the 4-7 year old class, and they can't do a solid kata like that little girl does, my kids make tons of mistakes, creating their own personal kata lol.

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
in my very first seminar last year, i trained next to a yellow belt kid who was about 8 and he wasnt near as good as she is.

Latest Discussions