Healthcare Leads to Preference for Feminine-Looking Men

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Eh....I guess. I don't see much of a choice really. The guys up my way allll loooook the saaaaaame. :lol2:

I have a blind date on Friday. Part-Irish guy, 40ish. I think he has a bit of a goatee. He likes watching sports and going to the gym. Gee, if only I can remember which one it was :rolleyes:

78214304B.jpeg

32889862I.jpeg

61783647I.jpeg

78877195C.jpeg

81682940A.jpeg

OP
dancingalone

dancingalone

Grandmaster
Reaction score
He's a nice-looking guy, Carol. Have a good time!

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
That's one theory. Another one I heard was that our strong, independent women are choosing men that don't represent a threat to their freedom.

brb, I'm off to wax my eyebrows and buy a man-bag.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I refuse to be with any man that spends more time getting ready in the morning than I do. :lol:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"In countries with better health care, the more likely women would pick a feminine looking man and visa versa."

Well, Telegraph, if you're going to use posh Latin then maybe you should get it right?

Also, I don't call a 6-to-4 split a decisive shift in biological selection. Not that I am part of the rugged, masculine camp, of course ... given that my missus keeps telling me how pretty I am :eek:! {after she's done that enough I give her her white stick back :D}

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"In countries with better health care, the more likely women would pick a feminine looking man and visa versa."

Well, Telegraph, if you're going to use posh Latin then maybe you should get it right?

Also, I don't call a 6-to-4 split a decisive shift in biological selection. Not that I am part of the rugged, masculine camp, of course ... given that my missus keeps telling me how pretty I am :eek:! {after she's done that enough I give her her white stick back :D}

We can also look away from health care and look at a more prominent social change. Both of our countries benefitted supremely from the industrial revolution, and we developed a manufacturing economy. A Superman that could build stuff was probably a good provider for the family, instead of the mild-mannered Clark Kent.

Now, as our nations have transitioned to a service economy, we send the doing and the making offshore. The good providers for the family seen as the financial analysts, the lawyers, the folks in middle management, maybe even the geeks who write code....the guys that may even make enough for the woman to stay home for a little while, or only work part time.

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey!!! I know some guys that write code that are DAMN!!! masculine and hotter than magma!!! Thay just happen to be good with numbers and can code. :uhyeah:

Lori

Latest Discussions