Health Tip: Don't do this at home.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
In fact, don't do it at all.

But if you do, it seems that the anticipation just makes it worse.
Yeah, seen this before... seen other videos of other morons doing the same thing, including this guy who let his buddies kick him hard in the groin, then shoot him (unprotected) at close range with a semi-auto paintball gun... THEN allows himself to get tazed (hand-held) twice, all the while his buddies are laughing their heads off.
I think I must've lost my sense of humor somewhere, because I couldn't find it funny by any stretch of the imagination.

What gets into these morons to want to do this to themselves is beyond me. Hopefully those kicks to the groins will eliminate any chances for them to mix into our gene pool.

:rolleyes: Sheesh!

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
Oh I totally disagree.

Anyone who feels the urge to engage in this behavior---should.

As often as they can get away with.

Gene pool needs a little chlorine as it is without these jokers adding to it.

(EDIT: It appears that Caver and i are of similar mind. :D)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, seen this before... seen other videos of other morons doing the same thing, including this guy who let his buddies kick him hard in the groin, then shoot him (unprotected) at close range with a semi-auto paintball gun... THEN allows himself to get tazed (hand-held) twice, all the while his buddies are laughing their heads off.
I think I must've lost my sense of humor somewhere, because I couldn't find it funny by any stretch of the imagination.

What gets into these morons to want to do this to themselves is beyond me. Hopefully those kicks to the groins will eliminate any chances for them to mix into our gene pool.

:rolleyes: Sheesh!

Anything to make people look at you

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
DAMN that is a rather silly science experiment now isn't it.

Why am I thinking this just might be the next BIG Hollywood cardio workout? All your cardio for a week in less than 30 seconds.

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
I agree on the point that if some idiot wants to get kicked in the junk a few hundred times and think it's an improvement for his well being, then let him. It saves natural selection a few days work of work weeding the idiots out of the world.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I agree. *grin* ;) I think people who feel the need to do such stuff should do just that.

Just like I think the people engaged in "Air sex" should keep on doing exactly that.

Might thin the herd, yanevahknow...