Having no training/drill partners

Svemocn1vidar

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Solo training :

- Footwork,footwork,footwork. Forward steping,Burst from neutral to forward stance with a straight punch,left and right side. Side/Circle step to get used to it.
- Legs -- > Kicks,all of them,snap them,combine them,but don't snap your side-kick too much without a bag to deliver the force to. Do leg raises,frontal and side ways. It will improve your kicks and flexibility.
- Chain punching -- > On a wall bag,as much as possible and without gloves. It will hurt,but you will gain alot in the long run. You can't condition your knuckles well enough with gloves. Also,do alot of shadow boxing.
- Forms
- Muk Yan Jong - If you have one and know 'How to'.
Cheerz.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You training fanatic, you! Where do you live? We need more WT people like you out here! Of course, "officially" we won't even speak to you, you EBMAS heretic! Unofficially, we exchange phone numbers and train when whenever we can. Viva WT! Viva LWS! Viva!

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score
You training fanatic, you! Where do you live? We need more WT people like you out here! Of course, "officially" we won't even speak to you, you EBMAS heretic! Unofficially, we exchange phone numbers and train when whenever we can. Viva WT! Viva LWS! Viva!

Oh sure, hog him all to yourself!

Svemocn1vidar

Orange Belt
Reaction score

Hehe,thank you for your kind words! I am from Serbia,we are a small group but let me tell ya,we work our asses off. Serbia is in a difficult situation,so lately,we were unable to call Emin for further seminars. My instructor worked under Emin for 4 years or so.
I love WT for what it is,don't care about organisations and stuff :) we are all Kung Fu brothers! Respect.