Looking for a WC training partner in Southern KY

leejunfan

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey, I am looking for someone to workout with, or someone who is looking to learn Traditional Ving Tsun, near Somerset, KY. I train in Knoxville, Tn under Stever Miller, who trained under Rex Aperauch and Robert Smith, who trained under Grandmaster MoyYat.

Since i live in KY its hard to practice the drills etc, during the week when i am not in class. I hope this thread isnt inappropriate, just trying to find a training partner.

If interested let me know. Somerset is 100 miles south of Lexington.

Thanks
Rick

graychuan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Im in Louisville. I go to Russellville to train with a club there. Other side of KY but Im willing to work something out. Send me a message please.

OP
L

leejunfan

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey Graychuan, I am not familiar with russellville, but i will look it up..what lineage do you train under? I have only been at it about a year myself. My sifu doesnt teach anymore, i actually found him under an old add listing, so im the only student, this is why i need someone to practice with.

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm about 20 minutes south of Louisville.
I train in Wing Tsun.
You're always welcome.

graychuan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hey Graychuan, I am not familiar with russellville, but i will look it up..what lineage do you train under? I have only been at it about a year myself. My sifu doesnt teach anymore, i actually found him under an old add listing, so im the only student, this is why i need someone to practice with.

Have none. No lineage, no sifu, no problems.
I AM the bastard son!

OP
L

leejunfan

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Maybe we can get together before cold weather, i am near somerset, ky, i go to college at the commmunity college there, but i am still looking for someone close to me, so i can workout more than one day during the week.

How long have you guys been studying WC?

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've been involved in CMA since 1981. I started training Wing Tsun in 1995.

OP
L

leejunfan

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Wow, i have only been in it about a year. I have always liked it since i was a kid.

Latest Discussions