Happy Thanksgiving

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Happy thanksgiving to all of you.
I'm going to say this now as I'm leaving to visit family soon.
Have a safe holiday.
And stay safe even if you aren't celebrating thanksgiving.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Happy Turkey Day!!!! :ultracool

Attachments

• $cooked_turkey_walking_md_clr.gif
    23 KB · Views: 153

don bohrer

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Remember calories don't count on Thanksgiving... so enjoy. Oh, Pie and coffee are negative calories! You'll loose weight just looking at that stuff!

don (el paso)

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
don bohrer said:
Remember calories don't count on Thanksgiving... so enjoy. Oh, Pie and coffee are negative calories! You'll loose weight just looking at that stuff! don (el paso)
Right on! Let's hear it for the guy with the "right" attitude about calories--thanks, Mr. Bohrer! [plus, he's from the city where I was born, so he must be smart...;)] HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYBODY!

Gin-Gin :ultracool

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Enjoy and Keep Safe~!!

How bout those Calories Pre-Turkey Day.. the days when we're baking and stuff.. nahhh.. they don't count right? *hopeful look* *G*

I do hope you all who are celebrating.. Have a wonderful Holiday ~!

~Tess

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
MJ, the headless turkey strutting his stuff is just scary

Oh, I have also heard that watching football uses up as many calories as playing it, so between that and those negative calories, we should all be good :uhyeah:

Happy Thankgiving all! :ultracool

Pale Rider

Green Belt
Reaction score
I wish that everyone will have a Happy Thanksgiving.... In whatever tradition you follow, in whatever religious practice you believe - may your days be Blessed with good fortune....

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wish all of you celebrating Thanks Giving this weekend a happy and safe holiday. Here is hoping that there is extra pumkin pie on your table, your favorite team wins the game and all your loved ones are within hugging distance.

:asian:

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
Happy Turkey Day! Keep safe, those that are driving. Looks wicked across Chicago even toward NY. Sun was shining here today although it is cold! Good day to bake! Enjoy the pie and afterward get up and take a walk before the tryptophan takes over. I will be very thankful when all mine are together this weekend. We are celebrating it two days late. TW

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Let us all remember to approach our lives and our experiences from the position of gratitude, for each moment is a blessing, each acquaintance a present, each lesson a fortune and in gratitude we find the seeds of humility.

Happy Thanksgiving.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ping898 said:
MJ, the headless turkey strutting his stuff is just scary
Scary ...lol that's what he said just before he lost his head!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TigerWoman said:
Happy Turkey Day! Keep safe, those that are driving. Looks wicked across Chicago even toward NY. Sun was shining here today although it is cold! Good day to bake! Enjoy the pie and afterward get up and take a walk before the tryptophan takes over. I will be very thankful when all mine are together this weekend. We are celebrating it two days late. TW
Yup. Its snowy as HECK here... they say tomorrow will be clear tho... FINGERS CROSSED.

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Scary ...lol that's what he said just before he lost his head!
Nice to see him carrying on and not giving up despite the tragedy of loosing his head though. :uhyeah:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ping898 said:
Nice to see him carrying on and not giving up despite the tragedy of loosing his head though. :uhyeah:
Yes Ping LOL but the poor little fella has no idea in about four hours he's what's for dinner....shhhh!:)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just don't let the goose see.

My mom-in-law had ducks and geese. She names one of the geese Christmas, but she got so darn attached to the bird she couldn't bring herself to kill it!

*sigh* I will be missing goose this year ... well, maybe not ... where's my knife? Here goosey goosey goosey ... %-}

Latest Discussions