Happy New Year to all

bully

Purple Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year to all my Wing Chun brothers and sisters.

I know some have already gone into 2010, the Aussies etc (MJM you have a good one? the Fireworks in Sydney were a spectacle)

Chilled one for us, going to mates for dinner...that's how I know Im getting old, no more clubbing:angel:

Have a good one.

Bully

dungeonworks

Black Belt
Reaction score
Same to you and yours Bully. I am headed "up north" (slang in Michigan USA for any area north of Saginaw Bay in Michigan. Kind of like what the Aussies call "the bush" as it is rural and miles from nowhere) to help my wifes grandparents bring in some wood for the winter to heat their home. They're expecting a snow storm and Grand Dad is healing from major spinal surgery and Granny is ill, so at the expense of any kind of partying I will be helping family....and downing some pints later tonight somewhere in the northern wild of Michigan! :ultracool

Happy New Year to all!

chisauking

Green Belt
Reaction score
Happiiiiiiii new year.

All the best for the coming year.

I raise a toast to another good year of arguing -- opps, I mean debating -- ahead.

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Happiiiiiiii new year.

All the best for the coming year.

I raise a toast to another good year of arguing -- opps, I mean debating -- ahead.

干杯,乾杯 - Gan Bei, Gan Bei! Raise a toast to you as well.

Kanoy919

Green Belt
Reaction score
I would like to post a Happy New Year greeting as well. I enjoy reading everyone's comments coming from your experiences and knowledge.

I look forward to what 2010 will bring for wing chun around the world. It sure does seem to continue in it's growth.

Best Wishes to all.

Dobie

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I would like to post a Happy New Year greeting as well. I enjoy reading everyone's comments coming from your experiences and knowledge.

I look forward to what 2010 will bring for wing chun around the world. It sure does seem to continue in it's growth.

Best Wishes to all.

Dobie

Thanks, feel free to contribute whenever you have time. It's always great having more Wing Chun guys or just anyone in general to give a piece of advice or just add to the topics.

Latest Discussions