Happy Birthday Nightingale

Awww....thanks, guys.

I decided to take a little time for me, and went down to the dropzone and pitched myself out of a perfectly good airplane, twice! I did my first solo jump ever (nobody else there in the sky but me) and it was a great jump!

Life is starting to look up.

It may be "starting to look up", but when you jump out of that perfectly good airplane, make sure to look down! ;)

Happy B-Day!

Tess-

Make sure the dropzone is a member of the USPA. Also, have her tell her tandem instructor that she's planning on continuing to jump (even if she isn't, or doesn't know) because they will teach you a lot more about stuff, to the point where you can actually skip one of the levels of instruction (and save about $185.00) if she does continue. Even if she doesn't jump again, learning stuff and getting to fly the canopy yourself is lots of fun!

yep... they're USPA. It looks like they've got a pretty solid program if she wants to continue to jump, too.

make sure she gets a video/pictures. its usually an extra $75, but everyone I know who hasn't gotten a vid of their first jump REALLY regretted it.

Happy Birthday Nightingale!

I wish you many more.
:D :asian:

Latest Discussions

Back