Happy Birthday Kenposikh!!

JenniM

Orange Belt
Reaction score
For those of you that know and beat :btg: (I mean love!!) him I just wanted to let you know that Mr Singh "Amrik" has now reached that age when life allegedly begins!! If that's not clue enough sufficed to say that he will now be learning SL40!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATEY!!:partyon:

Jagdish

Green Belt
Reaction score
Dear Amrik:

Happy Birthday (mubarakho!) and congratulations on this auspicious day!

Yours,

Jagdish

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Amrik! May Guru grace you with many, many more!

kenposikh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for their best wishes and Jenni well what can I say see ya later.

Amrik

kenposikh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Dan G said:
Happy Birthday!

When are you next dropping by?

Dan

Not sure at the moment my friend, I was supposed to be up there tomorrow but my visit has been postponed till who knows when. I'm in the hands of my clients and I thought I was self employed and my own boss ha!!!!

Dan G

Green Belt
Reaction score
kenposikh said:
Not sure at the moment my friend, I was supposed to be up there tomorrow but my visit has been postponed till who knows when. I'm in the hands of my clients and I thought I was self employed and my own boss ha!!!!

Such is life... is a shame as we had a good session on Monday with Mr. Perez. If work takes you into the area this week there will be a bit of a knees up on Friday...

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
JenniM said:
For those of you that know and beat :btg: (I mean love!!) him I just wanted to let you know that Mr Singh "Amrik" has now reached that age when life allegedly begins!! If that's not clue enough sufficed to say that he will now be learning SL40!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATEY!!:partyon:
Happy Birthday to "ME OLD CHINA."

Latest Discussions