Had to work late tonight - boo!

wee_blondie

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I got stuck working late (on a Friday - can you beleive it??!) and ended up missing class because of it.

Not pleased as the Friday class at our gym is the hardedst and I was really looking forward to it. To compensate, I spent some time browsing MT for interesting threads. Just wondering what you do to take your mind off missing class if you get held up?

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I got stuck working late (on a Friday - can you beleive it??!) and ended up missing class because of it.

Not pleased as the Friday class at our gym is the hardedst and I was really looking forward to it. To compensate, I spent some time browsing MT for interesting threads. Just wondering what you do to take your mind off missing class if you get held up?

Practice at home?

Of course, it all depends on what you mean by "held up"!

OP
wee_blondie

wee_blondie

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Sorry - should be clearer. I mean if you miss class for work/school/college etc. Basically if you want to be at training but things happen and you end up missing it!

I'd love to practice at home but a) I live alone therefore no training partner and b) tried practicing at home before but my place is so small - ended up wrecking a light, 3 glasses and spilling gatorade on the carpet!!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd love to practice at home but a) I live alone therefore no training partner and b) tried practicing at home before but my place is so small - ended up wrecking a light, 3 glasses and spilling gatorade on the carpet!!

I knew what you meant - I just thought it was funny, the way you said it. :)

Yeah, been there, done that - I used to have to put the coffee table up on the couch and move the kitchen table against the wall, and even then I ran into things... a space big enough to practice in was one of my criteria when I bought my house.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thread moved to The Locker Room, where it will generate more replies.

Mike Slosek
MT Supermod

Latest Discussions