Ha Ha Check this out...

OP
O

Obi Wan Shinobi

Green Belt
Reaction score
Tez, first of all I want you to know that I do not "laugh" at someone or something because they're women. I work in Law Enforcement and I can attest to working with some very tough women, nothing but respect. But if my title somehow offended you, for that I do apologize, although I do believe you assumed that my intentions were biased for whatever reason. I'm sure you've read and replied to many threads on MartialTalk with your forum ranking being so high. And with that in mind I'm sure you've read many threads on Ninjutsu regarding the stereotypes and fakes giving the art an inaccurate representation. With all the hard work done by the legit X-Kans and To Shin Do practioners to keep the art represented in an accurate manner and after watching the video which was posted on Yahoo with worldwide viewing, all I could do was laugh. I do apologize for the misunderstanding and just know that myself and others on MartialTalk do in fact respect and recognize women for they are Mothers, warriors, fighters and have created their own martial arts that are practiced by men (Gyokko Ryu). And lastly for the record I do respect the skills and acrobatic abilities of the Iranian women depicted in the video but I don't recognize them as legitimate practioners of Bujinkan.