Gyro Twister

G

Gary Crawford

Greetings all,In the latest issue of Black Belt,there is an advertisement for a excersize device called Gyro-twister.Looks interesting.Does anyone here have any actual experience with it? www.gyrotwister.us I'd like to give it a try,but a $35 for this little ball,I want to hear from someone who has actually tried it first.:cool:

OP
K

KanoLives

I don't own one but someone I used to work with had one. Believe it or not the motions to get the inside spinning and keep it spinning give a good arm workout. As it spins inside it vibrates making you have to hold it tighter. Which is good for grip I guess. To me it was a neat little toy. Don't know if it's worth the $36.95 though.

Actually it's definitely not worth $36.95. Maybe if it was like $14.99 but even then....:shrug:

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I got to play with one of these at a local novelty store. It actually gives quite a bit of resistance and will spin for a while without needing to re spin. As with all novelties, I think it is overpriced. Pretty much what KanoLives said. It gave me a little bit of a forarm/wrist work out, but I didn't feel it in my grip.

Latest Discussions