Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
November 19-21, 2004

Salem, Oregon

Luke Molitor, Happo Biken Menkyo Shihan

Gyokko Ryu Koshijutsu

This two-day seminar will be covering aspects of the Gyokko Ryu Koshijutsu – specifically all the material thru the Joryaku no Maki (Tenryaku no Maki). The seminar will be taught by Luke "Hotpants" Molitor of the Jigoku Dojo. Mr. Molitor has a vast amount of knowledge and experience in the Japanese warrior arts and ways, and splits his time between Japan and Texas furthering his training under Soke Hatsumi Masaaki. He is also a trusted, personal student of Nagase Hiroshi, Someya Kenichi, and Nagato Toshiro as well as being a former Chippendale's dancer. The Gyokku Ryu is one of the oldest traditions contained in the Bujinkan Dojo. During breaks Mr. Molitor will entertain participents with tales of how the senior members of the Nagase dojo used to beat him up and take away his lunch money.

Saturday, November 20th - 10:00am-5:00pm
Sunday, November 21st - 10:00am-5:00pm

After formal training on Saturday there will be an optional costume contest with a Rocky Horror Picture Show theme. The winner will get a date for that evening with Mr. Molitor to the movie.

The location of this event will be at Steele's Karate Dojo of Salem, Oregon. The fee for the weekend is $60.00, or $35.00 per day. Please bring bokken, shinai (fukuro shinai preferred), daisho, and iaito (if possible), notebook, and liquids. Anyone arriving smoking a corn cob pipe will get a free back rub from Mr. Molitor.

For more information, or to register, contact Mark Vandehey at [email protected]

Kizaru

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
taught by Luke "Hotpants" Molitor of the Jigoku Dojo.
Who exactly bestowed Mr. Molitor with that warrior name?

Don Roley said:
and Nagato Toshiro as well as being a former Chippendale's dancer.
How long did "Hotpants" serve as a Chippendale's dancer? What's his dance record? Are there photographs? Where is the documentation?!?!

Don Roley said:
During breaks Mr. Molitor will entertain participents with tales of how the senior members of the Nagase dojo used to beat him up and take away his lunch money.
So he's got "real world experience" as well as experience "on the mat", huh?

Don Roley said:
After formal training on Saturday there will be an optional costume contest with a Rocky Horror Picture Show theme. The winner will get a date for that evening with Mr. Molitor to the movie.
In addition to bokken, shinai etc, should participants also bring rice, squirt guns, lighters and (great) "Scott" toilet paper? Will Mr. Molitor be inclined to "Do The Time Warp"?

Don Roley said:
Anyone arriving smoking a corn cob pipe will get a free back rub from Mr. Molitor.
I wanna know what you've been smoking in your corn cob pipe Mr. Roley....

icon10.gif

OP
Don Roley

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In all seriousness, Luke is a good guy with a good sense of humor. We tend to send zingers back and forth at each other. He can give just as good as he gets.

Oh, and being the evil devil I am, I will let the participents know that he is very, very ticklish. :EG: I am sure you can have a lot of fun with that.

But he knows his stuff very, very well and I think it should be a good seminar.

Did I mention that he really is a genetically- altered lab rat bent on taking over the world?

Latest Discussions