Gunman kills 9 during Finnish college exam.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very sad and tragic. My heart goes out to all the families involved.

On topic though violence is happening everywhere. Not just in the United States. People need to understand that no one can protect them in a moment of violence and that they need to train to give themselves a chance.
Just my 02.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26849077

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Va. Tech, Colombine, Amish school house and many others, all over again.
While I'm against suicide I still feel that if you're going to do it then do it in the privacy of your own domain, be it home, car, dorm room where-ever. Do it alone because nobody else you know (or don't know) wants to die.
But we get these stories time and again, crazed (actually severely depressed/angry) gunman shooting others before killing self.

People do need to be prepared, people do need to train.

BlueDragon1981

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Yes the stupidy of the human race....

Prayers go out to the families who have lost their friends and family. I think they should simply quit broadcasting these events, because despite what you may think it may be putting things in these peoples heads.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It is sad that we feel that we must take and kill others randomly before we kill ourselves.
I might understand the killing of one person for whatever strange reason might trigger such an event but not just going in and killing a group just because they where in the room.
My thoughts go out to the families and friends of those killed

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Va. Tech, Colombine, Amish school house and many others, all over again.
While I'm against suicide I still feel that if you're going to do it then do it in the privacy of your own domain, be it home, car, dorm room where-ever. Do it alone because nobody else you know (or don't know) wants to die.
But we get these stories time and again, crazed (actually severely depressed/angry) gunman shooting others before killing self.

People do need to be prepared, people do need to train.
You don't get to be famous if you only kill yourself.
Sean

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes the stupidy of the human race....

Prayers go out to the families who have lost their friends and family. I think they should simply quit broadcasting these events, because despite what you may think it may be putting things in these peoples heads.
I wouldn't call all people stupid over the actions of a few.
Sean

Latest Discussions