Guest Posts on My Blog

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have tried asking this via the Contact Us button, but got no answer. I forgot this forum was on here!

Recently I opened up my blog (See the link in my signature) to guest posts. I was wondering if it would be all right to put out a call for submissions on here. I know quite a few of my fellow MT-ers have blogs of their own, so I thought this would be a cool way to be more interactive with them and to help each other out.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it's okay to put out a call for guest posts or not (I can't really see why it wouldn't be), but I'll jump in and offer to post something. Let's chat and figure out what would serve your audience.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as the people you invite are members of MT and stay within the TOS, I can't imagine any reason to object.

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
As long as the people you invite are members of MT and stay within the TOS, I can't imagine any reason to object.

Thank you!

Now my other question: where would it be best to post that announcement?

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't know if it's okay to put out a call for guest posts or not (I can't really see why it wouldn't be), but I'll jump in and offer to post something. Let's chat and figure out what would serve your audience.

Sure thing. Basically even though my blog says it is my Wing Chun and Fitness Journal, I am open to other arts being discussed.

Send me a private message and we will talk!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you!

Now my other question: where would it be best to post that announcement?

There's a Member Announcement area, or you can PM individuals if there is someone in particular you'd like to invite. Or you can mention it in your blog.

Latest Discussions