Greetings People of Earth

knuckleheader

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ous, my "handle" is knuckleheader. It's my alter ego from using the CB radio when I was an Over the Road Truck Driver. I'm a Politically Incorrect Motorcycle Riding Martial Arts enthusiast. Started Kung-Fu/Go-ju ryu before Shotokan back in the Bronx early mid 70's. Now live in N.E. Pa with 12+ years of Kyokushin. Recently started Boxing while on hiatus from formal karate practice. Looking forward to sharing views on all topics.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, it sounds like you have a lot to share, have at it. Enjoy.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT! What's you're 20 in NEPA? I'm originally from NWPA... And final and most important question...what are you riding these days?

Majd

White Belt
Reaction score
Welcome at MartialTalk, enjoy your stay because this is a great forum. I'm looking forward to hear more from you.
If you need help with anything just drop me a PM and I will help you. :)

OP
K

knuckleheader

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome all of you.

Greetings and welcome to MT! What's you're 20 in NEPA? I'm originally from NWPA... And final and most important question...what are you riding these days?[/quote]

I have an 07 FXSTD. For the non riding public,:) It's a Harley Softail standard.

Sad news tho, I've eye-balled a Fire engine red/black-top, '95 Z-28, 6 speed 350 c.u.i.
at a used car dealer.

If am able too, may do an even swap.

OP
K

knuckleheader

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome all of you.

Greetings and welcome to MT! What's you're 20 in NEPA? I'm originally from NWPA... And final and most important question...what are you riding these days?[/quote]

I have an 07 FXSTD. For the non riding public,:) It's a Harley Softail standard.

Sad news tho, I've eye-balled a Fire engine red/black-top, '95 Z-28, 6 speed 350 c.u.i.
at a used car dealer.

If am able too, may do an even swap.

Just for the record. No deal. Will not be able to trade my bike for the Camero. Unless someone here wants to buy my Softail. $12,000 if interested

Hi there! How ya doing!

Just fine Ms's Shelly, A.K.A. Breaker of Boards:)

Latest Discussions