Good books/dvds on Muay Thai

Thai Boxer Briefs

White Belt
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations for any books or dvds about Muay Thai, whether about history or training or technique or whatever, thanks!

thaistyle

Blue Belt
Reaction score
The best book on muay thai is: The Textbook of Pahuyuth. You can find it on ebay. Another book that is good is Muay Thai Unleashed by Eric Kraus. There a tons of videos out there. Pud Pad Noy Worawoot has some great videos, Master Sken has some, Kru Vut Kamnark has some. I've found some vcd from Thailand on muay thai and they are great (ebay).

mai

White Belt
Reaction score
There's a Thai store in Chinatown, NY on Mott St. that sells the fights on DVDs. They have it every week. I used to buy them on VHS but now they have them on DVDs. This is the only one store in chinatown. Not much selections, but once in a while they have the title fights. They also have boxing liniments and shorts.

thaistyle

Blue Belt
Reaction score
That's the one. I've researched that book many times. It is considered to be the bible of muay thai. Enjoy it!

Kieran

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to get a signed copy from my kru at heavily discounted price because its been in his kitbag for a few years!

Latest Discussions