Good Article on reality vs. Sport fighting

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow, that was a very well thought and well versed article. Very true as well. I think the main point is to use your head. Know when to run like hell, and know when to fight. If you do have to fight, use your head again, check your conditions.
Good article

7sm

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
don't know if there's much to comment on. the guy makes some pretty valid and sensible points and doesn't seem to offend any major parties. but i guess they could comment on how they agree with him....:)

Bod

Purple Belt
Reaction score
And the article was by Marc McYoung. A somewhat respected member of the 'reality camp'.

OP
B

brianhunter

very good article...too many martial artist forget to train environment and he touched on that very well.

OP
B

brianhunter

Originally posted by ace

Coment from A Grappler!!!!!!!

Wow good points...it was nice to see you so easily uncover the lies in all of that silly article with your well thought out research!
Man Im heading to a grappling school right now!

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Any Time
Any Time
Any Time

It will be eye opeaning:D

OP
F

fist of fury

Originally posted by ace

Any Time
Any Time
Any Time

It will be eye opeaning:D

Not really that much of an eye opener.

OP
F

fist of fury

Originally posted by ace

Coment from A Grappler!!!!!!!

So then enlighten us as to why, sure you can give some intelligent counter points to the article besides "It's garbage".

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
----------------------------------------------------------------------------If-------------------------they ----------------------------------------------make -----------------sence----------------------------------------------------------i--------------------------like ---------------------------------------facts-------------------------------------not------------------------fiction-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by ace

----------------------------------------------------------------------------If-------------------------they ----------------------------------------------make -----------------sence----------------------------------------------------------i--------------------------like ---------------------------------------facts-------------------------------------not------------------------fiction-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow....this is mind-numbing...

anyway...thanks to fist of fury for the article...see you in the next post.

OP
F

fist of fury

Originally posted by tarabos

wow....this is mind-numbing...

anyway...thanks to fist of fury for the article...see you in the next post.
No problem I was hoping to get some good feed back and intelligent discussion from some grapplers.

Latest Discussions