GM Park Hae Man seminar in MI 10-6-09

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Folks,

I am happy to announce that I will be hosting Grand Master Park, Hae Man on Tuesday, October 6, 2009.

Grand Master Park will present a seminar on basic techniques and poomsae. The seminar will run from 6pm to 9pm. The address for the dojang is Martial Arts Unlimited, 1060 West 14 Mile Road (upper level), Clawson, MI 48017. The fee for the seminar is $40 cash at the door.

All ages and ranks can participate and will benefit by training with GM Park.

Space is limited so if you are interested in attending, please PM or email me.

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congrats. Hope everyone learns a lot. Should be fun for all.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not only am I envious (& live way too far away) but, you'll have that time with him in prep for the Instructor's course......so, I'm jealous of that too :uhyeah:

OP
Miles

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
A little over a week left before this seminar.

If you are interested in attending, please contact me.

dortiz

Black Belt
Reaction score
I googled it. 8 hour plus drive. It was seriously contemplated but I just cant do it. I have certs from seminars in California with him in the 90s and its a must have for those that can. Lucky you for having this event.
Sorry I cant join you.
Dave O.

OP
Miles

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
We had a great time at the seminar last night with GM Park. It was a smaller-than expected group, but that meant each of us received much more personal attention from GM Park. It was a fairly high ranking group which included an 8th dan, a 7th dan, 3 6th dans, 2 4th dans, 2 3rd dans, 4 1st dans and a blue belt.

On a personal note, I finally got to meet and train with Last Fearner from MT and it was a pleasure sweating with him!

If anyone is interested in receiving a .pdf of my notes, just PM me with your email address. It was a wonderful seminar and we learned a lot of excellent material.

Latest Discussions