Give Food to the Needy... For free

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Hunger Site

You click the box that says "Click Here to Give, It's Free" and you are redirected to a page with ads. The site is paid because you viewed the ads, and the revenue the site gains goes to feed people who need food.

It takes ten seconds to do, and you can do it every day.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is a year round project.

Could we get this thread stickied?

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is a year round project.

Yeah, I had it linked on my myspace for visitors, and recently realized I removed it from the page when I updated, so i figured it was time to spread it around again.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I click on the Hunger Site and it's related sites (see the tabs at the top) every day, and have for years; I think I actually started with the Breast Cancer site.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I click on the Hunger Site and it's related sites (see the tabs at the top) every day, and have for years; I think I actually started with the Breast Cancer site.

The Breast Cancer site was linked here as well. Not sure which thread, but I remember it.

If the data they present is true then most of the money comes from people actually buying form the sites. So, there must be enough business that they are willing to pay for just reading the ads as others will buy whihc also contributes to the food bank fund per the sites comments.

Latest Discussions