Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:asian::asian::asian::asian::asian::asian:

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thank you, Techno, for that picture. Wonderful and honorable!

:asian::asian::asian::asian::asian::asian:

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tgace said:
This is why stuff like this just makes me insane....
http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21816

icon8.gif
Indeed. I wonder how many of those college students are recieving federal aid for their schooling? Yet they chastise the branch of government that is there for their protection. The soldiers have no say about where they fight or who they fight. If people disslike what the millitary is doing they should have voiced their oppinion on election day.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
dubljay said:
Indeed. I wonder how many of those college students are recieving federal aid for their schooling? Yet they chastise the branch of government that is there for their protection. The soldiers have no say about where they fight or who they fight. If people disslike what the millitary is doing they should have voiced their oppinion on election day.
AMEN!
:asian:

B

Blind

dubljay said:
So very very true.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
too any of you (abusive) protesters watching....(not all are like that..I realize)

loser.gif

Latest Discussions