Gay Couple Asked To Reverse Shirt

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/gay-couple-asked-reverse-shirt-dollywood-200120079.html

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A lesbian couple is asking for changes at Dollywood after an employee asked one of the women to turn her T-shirt reading "marriage is so gay" inside-out to avoid offending others on a recent visit to the Tennessee theme park complex.
Olivier Odom and Jennifer Tipton said Tuesday they want the park to be more inclusive of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender families after Odom was asked to reverse her shirt when they visited Dollywood Splash Country next to the Pigeon Forge amusement park. The story was first reported by WBIR-TV in Knoxville.

IMO, I dont see anything offensive with the shirt. I have to wonder....do the employees at the gate, ask those overweight people, who love to wear clothes that're not the right size, to change, so as to not offend others? Do they ask the guys that love to wear their pants around their ***, to pull them up?

IMO, I'm not impressed with either of the situations that I just mentioned, as I see it all the time, but I admit, it gives me a good laugh, but I dont complain to an employee. I just shake my head, laugh, and carry on.

Last edited:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
LOL, more points for the couple if they changed the shirts right there in line! :lfao:

Latest Discussions