Full Auto Drum Fed 12GA AA12

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You Tube Link
They are saying it is for urban combat. Yikes! You'd really have to trust the dumbest and unluckiest guys on your squad with these monsters.

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
You Tube Link
They are saying it is for urban combat. Yikes! You'd really have to trust the dumbest and unluckiest guys on your squad with these monsters.

LOL what is the big deal. the atchisson full auto shot gun was developed in the mid 1960's since then the H&K 'CAW' and other weapons just like that one have been produced and worked.. so what? might be an excellent tool in some situations, not a good choice in others.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
LOL what is the big deal. the atchisson full auto shot gun was developed in the mid 1960's since then the H&K 'CAW' and other weapons just like that one have been produced and worked.. so what? might be an excellent tool in some situations, not a good choice in others.

I agree. I will stick with my 870 tactical.

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
IMO, the size and weight of SG rounds will leave it in a specialized military role, one of its primary uses currently is for breaching doors in Urban combat. I doubt it will ever find a permament role in Infantry formations like MG's, LMG's, rifles, greaniders, snipers etc.

Latest Discussions