From Toronto !

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello folks,

As announced earlier, I've relocated to Toronto and the move went just fine. There are a lot of transitional matters that I need to take care of with regard to adjusting to life in Ontario (such as car plates, drivers' license etc) but I'm tackling things one thing at a time.

I hope to be able to start up the Modern Arnis training group sometime this week or next week and go from there !!

Just wanted to drop a line !!

Regards,
Brian Johns

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Happy your move went well.

Let us know when you get that new group opened up

Best of luck

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello folks,

As announced earlier, I've relocated to Toronto and the move went just fine. There are a lot of transitional matters that I need to take care of with regard to adjusting to life in Ontario (such as car plates, drivers' license etc) but I'm tackling things one thing at a time.

I hope to be able to start up the Modern Arnis training group sometime this week or next week and go from there !!

Just wanted to drop a line !!

Regards,
Brian Johns

Brian,

It was good to see you this last weekend. I am glad things are going well for you.

Brian Jones

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Brian:

Hope you are getting settled in. Any chance you will be making back to Columbus any time?

Brian Jones

OP
Brian Johns

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for the well wishes. Am slowly getting settled into the area and getting "canadianized" as my wife's family would say. :) I've accomplished a lot in the three weeks that I've been here, including starting a training group up here, which has a grand total of 2 (not including me). Gotta start somewhere, eh ?

Gordon, nice to meet you on here ! Maybe we can meet in person soon ?

Brian Jones, I hope to come back to Columbus for visits and when I do, I'll let you know. Not sure when the next time I'm coming back to the area.

In the meantime, Happy 4th of July to all of you !

Take care,
Brian Johns

OP
Brian Johns

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Have a Happy 4th Brian. When I get up your way I will
let you know and maybe we can do some training.

Thanks for the 4th of July wishes, Brian. I appreciate it. Yeah, let me know when you get into the area. I live in the Oshawa area, NE of Toronto just off the 401. Will look forward to meeting you sometime !!

Take care,
Brian