Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That was a nice picture.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Great pix..Isn't Superfoot Wallace a blast to be around???

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Dan that is a nice photo of you and some of the Master's of Modern Arnis.

Drac on a side note Bill Wallace is a blast to be around.
icon10.gif

OP
Dan Anderson

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Dan,

Give us the scoop as to how and when that happened. How did you guys meet ? :)

Take care,
Brian

Hi Brian,

It was actually quite funny. First, I was waiting for the exhibitors show to open up and I saw Kelly and Bob Anderson walking up. Kelly and I talked for about 20 minutes or so and then parted when the exhibition hall opened up.

I ran into Tim in there. I should have figured he'd be there as he is a MAIA member. I told him Kelly was also there so he found him and we took a picture together.

The next day at the show Ken Smith and I walked past each other, turned around ("Hey, don't I know that guy?" sort of thing) looked at each other and greeted and talked. I told Tim he was here and that Kenny said that Randi Shea was there as well.

Randi came down after the first day's events were concluded and we all talked a bit and again, I had my student take a picture of the group. I figured where in the heck would we different fellows ever meet in the same venue again? Probably never.

Yours,
Dan

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Brian,

It was actually quite funny. First, I was waiting for the exhibitors show to open up and I saw Kelly and Bob Anderson walking up. Kelly and I talked for about 20 minutes or so and then parted when the exhibition hall opened up.

I ran into Tim in there. I should have figured he'd be there as he is a MAIA member. I told him Kelly was also there so he found him and we took a picture together.

The next day at the show Ken Smith and I walked past each other, turned around ("Hey, don't I know that guy?" sort of thing) looked at each other and greeted and talked. I told Tim he was here and that Kenny said that Randi Shea was there as well.

Randi came down after the first day's events were concluded and we all talked a bit and again, I had my student take a picture of the group. I figured where in the heck would we different fellows ever meet in the same venue again? Probably never.

Yours,
Dan

Dan,

Thanks for sharing the story behind that photograph. Very cool and sounds like you had a good time there !! :drinkbeer

Take care,
Brian

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Brian,

Yours,
Dan

Dan,

Thanks for the background on the impromptu get together ! When did this event take place ?

Take care,
Brian

Latest Discussions