Fresno

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Wade said:
OK, so, who's going to be there?

We will be there and darn it, I will definately say hi this time.

what's going on in fresno?

Pretty much the same deal that you saw in KC, which was the 4th National Qualifier. Fresno is the 6th, and final USAT, National Qualifier for Jr / Sr Nationals.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What's in Fresno? I go there about once a month to train with a sister school. I assume there is a competition there. Details, please.

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
What's in Fresno? I go there about once a month to train with a sister school. I assume there is a competition there. Details, please.

Last time I posted "details" about an event here, I had a moderator smash my hand with a hammer. So without posting details, go to the USAT website, click on events, national qualifiers and you will find the info about fresno.

You might also be interested in a huge Northern California / Southern California Rumble that is being held at Sunnyside TKD in Fresno. Again, I am terrified of posting details here but you can lookup the phone number for Sunnyside and call Master Carter for details.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks Mango! Funny thing is, I'll be in Fresno that weekend (training, even!) but for a friend's graduation party as well. I've got no time for the event.:tantrum:

Have fun all. I'll think of you as I pass by:ultracool

TX_BB

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I'm supposed to go. I have a Sister1 there and will probably drive in from Anaheim to visit Sister3. Again I was supposed to be in Portland but God rescheduled me.

Latest Discussions