foreign fighters

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is an interesting article on why someone becomes a "foreign fighter" over at Bigpeace.com. There is also an interesting insight into Afghani world perceptions and how they see aspects of America. The article is by Seth Mendel and it is on the first page of Bigpeace.com.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
There is an interesting article on why someone becomes a "foreign fighter" over at Bigpeace.com. There is also an interesting insight into Afghani world perceptions and how they see aspects of America. The article is by Seth Mendel and it is on the first page of Bigpeace.com.

1) You can copy and paste the url of the article by clicking on the window in your browser and copying it ("ctrl c") then pasting it ("ctrl v") thusly:http://bigpeace.com/smandel/2010/12/04/how-islam-creates-terrorists-and-how-to-defeat-them/

2) You can make a quick link in your text by using the function, thusly: "[URL="http://bi...s-and-how-to-defeat-them/"]Here is an article on why someone becomes a terrorist over at Bigpeace.com"

3) There's even an "insert link" button on the control panel for posting.

You can also quote parts of the article using the "
" function.

If you're going to spew garbage for discussion, spew properly, don't expect us to go rushing over to search it out....

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Unless of course he gets points for redirecting traffic...

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
elder, please, if you don't want to read my posts don't. Keep the attitude to yourself. Thanks, Hugs and Kisses.

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
While the article has some valid points, overall it isn't supported by other things I have read. There is no MAIN cause of terrorism, and contrary to the articles statement, economics and religious zealotry are a couple of major reasons these terrorist organizations are gettig recruits.

Honestly, I also don't give credence to anything Andrew Breitbart has anything to do with. He has already proven that the truth has a second seat to his agenda on anything on his sites.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
Elder 999, I am wishing you into the digital cornfield, goodbye.

Dude-use the "ignore" feature-I'm not going anywhere, and you should have no more problem ignoring me than you apparently do facts. :lfao:

(Dig the Twilight Zone/Jerome Bixby reference, though.....Anthony, you ain't. :lfao: )

Last edited:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dude-use the "ignore" feature-I'm not going anywhere, and you should have no more problem ignoring me than you apparently do facts. :lfao:

Just in case he actually did hit the ignore button...

BTW, I love your signature.

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score

(Dig the Twilight Zone/Jerome Bixby reference, though.....Anthony, you ain't. :lfao: )

Facts? :)

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Folks,

Let's drop the sniping and shots at each other. I'm spending way to much of what's supposed to be my leisure time handling crap fests from the same people -- and I'm not the only staff member to feel that way.

MT's Rules state:
The "basic rule" is in effect for discussions on MartialTalk.com:

Treat others, as you would wish to be treated. We ask that you be professional and polite to one other and respect our intention to have a forum for the friendly discussion of the martial arts. We do not wish to censor or control your opinions, but we will ensure that the policies of the board are respected.

In other words...

ATTENTION ALL USERS:

Please keep the discussion polite and respectful.

jks9199
Super Moderator

Latest Discussions