FMAT: Uniting Martial Artists in the Philippines for Film

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Uniting Martial Artists in the Philippines for Film
By Chibi Moku - 06-11-2012 07:21 PM
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Hey! Whats up! My name is Trip from Chibi Moku. I run a film company here in Osaka, Japan and filmed the Wing Chun sa Pilipinas documentary last year.

My good friend Rob...who used to be with Golden Harvest Wing Chun (and has left) has started to unite tons of great martial artists for filming projects! Really chill guy...and there is no money involved from anyone. Just good fun filming with some great cool dudes and a few action stars. They are doing some really cool stuff! If you do any kind of martial arts and wanna hook up with them...find them here - http://www.facebook.com/groups/SifuRob/

I am coming down Sept 1 - 14 to work on a film with all of them...so if you want to get involved, its a perfect way to have a portfolio. Again, this is open to all martial arts...and is in NO WAY affiliated with any school. Just fun guys...fighting and filming. We have some great indie filmmakers onboard...and some great location permits (including a helipad on a skyscraper). So I recommend anyone who thinks this might be fun...to hit him up soon, and get involved in the project for Sept! They get together at least once a week to practice fighting for filming. There is NO teacher...NO leader...everyone just uses their creativity to make some great fight scenes.

Keep fightin' guys! Peace!

Trip

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions