FMAT: Sam and Warrior Arts Academy in Jax, FL

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Sam and Warrior Arts Academy in Jax, FL
By R. Mike Snow - 09-21-2009 12:55 AM
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

KaliCowboy, GT Nene and I had the opportunity to meet Sam DeGalicia last Thursday night and we had a great time. When I contacted Sam, we had no idea he was the same Sam we read posts from here on FMA Talk. Sam treated us to a killer Vietnamese dinner right off the bat and then graciously opened his school up to us. WE no sooner walked in the door expecting nothing but to become friends and Sam's associate a BJJ instructor offered us any assistance needed to condauct training. I was so caught off guard by the overwhelming hospitality and friendship extended to us that I fliiped my self on the forarm to make sure I was awake. In less than a minutes, we were all talking like we have known each other all our lives. Poor KaliCowboy did a great job of keeping his food down too. Being tossed around like a rag doll right after we gorged our selves. : ) think it was nearly Midnight before we walked out of the school and our conversating was still running nonstop. Even as tired as we all were from traveling, it was hard to stop visiting. I just pray that everyone else has the priviledge to meet Guro Sam some time to visit his school and train in such a pleasent environment.

Thanks again and God Bless, Mike

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions