FMAT: Passion for killing-be aware

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Passion for killing-be aware
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:52:17 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Crimes are the most dominant activity within community of 10,000 or 20,000 people. It happened before it happenes now.What do people do about it. For the extra self-protective people, they seriously trained in gun defensive training ,others in forms of knife combatancy, others in forms of self-defense program , others do nothing at all.

There is an extra mile for a person to take a giant step to be able to understand that life is precious than anything else. Life is what we make it.Life is all time the best that people can have in all his lifetime.

At a snap of darkness, a disturb criminally disturbed person sneak into your bedroom with a knife in his hand right into your throat telling you not to move while his raping activity is going on.After the time he is on your top he is thinking to slit your throat because you recognize his face. This happened before and happens now.

Extra mile is an extra time .Why do you spend a monthly fitness exercises making yourself beautiful and trimmy and the time you went to your car two guys point a knife a gun held you by the arms and told you to go inside the car and drive you far away and kill you threw your body into the lake. Victims mostly were teen age in their prime age .

What is the differene if these young girls and even adults join a school of self-defense that teaches you how to survive in the street with the use of Edged Weapon or other weapons as survival means at least the time spent in exercises are directed in the protection of life.

I found that many martial arts school that specializes in a combative methods have less students compare to a Martial school that teaches the stereo type of training. Out of 50 kids only 15 adults.REal competent Martial Arts school that teaches rugged and tough traiining close the school after 3 years of losing students.Most are sensitive to pain and hard training make them lazy to come back. They always commented nothing serious is happening I will switch to dancing fitness program

Killers have passion to kill not only the United States but almost all parts of the world. In my Province in Negros Occidental ,Philippines , a family of nine including grandpas and grand mas with grandchildren , father and mother of young 35 years old were all killed in one evening leaving one daughter that didn't come home for that night. A bazaar killing . A rich family with 500 hectares of land with several cars and a residence of more than 1,000 sqaure meters of beautiful house, first class living rooms , first class receiving rooms , everything is within the expectation of a typical rich sugar tycoon.What a waste of effort that non in the family had ever exert an effort to provide defensive training program or even to get two pitbull dogs to protect them. I am not rich but I have 16 one command Pitbull Carver and American Attack Pitbull breed. that takes a giant step to go direct to the throat of any stranger that may come to my bedroom at night or day or may enter in my 1,500 square meters property . Protection is a priority is a profession by itself. Any person who losses his vision to fight crimes loses his life before he knew it he is in deep mangled body thrown into the lake of no return.

We ,who are in the discipline above fitness and streamline exercises, are more concern for others who by the best of their time had neglected to train in the use of Handguns,use of a knife, use of baseball bats, or a sccisor or a tabe knife. It is a matter of sefl[responsibility to go beyond the horizon of ignominy and be able to change for the best time in life.

I take this thread as an opportunity to inform those in the Martial Arts field of adventure , that in real encounter , killers will kill you with the use of edged weapon and happlily thereafter Guns of any caliber. They won't hesitate to slit your throat and drop you into the pit of darkness'

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions