FMAT: FMA Organizations

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
FMA Organizations
By fmafightteam - 12-21-2010 08:34 PM
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Someone please make me understand this. I found this on the WEKAFUSA.org website and don't really understand it. My take on this is that only competitors from GM Bandalan organization is the only organization needs to pay dues before competting. So, if your not in his organization you don't have to become a WEKAF member to compete. So, WEKAF who every that is has the right to say who can compete and its not open to all organization. Is that what I get from this letter. What is going on if anyone has a clue. Is GM Bandalan an organization that keeps on winning. so GM Bong Jornales is not allowing them to compete.​

I want my fighters to fight the best there is in FMA regardless of tournament style. Can someone shed light here.​

October 15, 2010

Attention
: Master Ron England
Subject: WEKAF USA Director of the Pacific Island Region

As the duly appointed and recognized WEKAF USA Director and a member of WEKAF International
Board of Directors, we welcome you to the WEKAF global organization.
This

letter is to officially confirm that you are the appointed WEKAF USA Pacific Island Regional Director
(term

2010- 2012) as recognized by the voting process as established in the by-laws of WEKAF USA
non-profit organization.

It has been brought to the attention of the WEKAF USA and WEKAF International Organization that there
are unauthorized individuals representing themselves as the Hawaii Director of WEKAF USA. These
individuals are not authorized to use the WEKAF USA name, logo or any other trademark. It is noted that
a letter of cease and desist has been sent to the offending individuals and their corresponding
organization

. There is one sole organization in the USA with the authority to represent and act on behalf
of WEKAF International and that organization is WEKAF USA non-profit. I was recognized and sworn in
along with other International Directors by Chairman Emeritus SGM Diony Canete, at the

11th World
Championship July of this year in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (reflected on WEKAF Facebook page).
Due to questions that have been raised, I would also

like to clarify that GM Alfredo Bandalan's
organization WEKAF-USA Inc

. does not have authority to act on behalf of WEKAF International in any
manner

. He does not hold any position, appointed nor elected under WEKAF. This includes any
r

epresentation, collection of fees, advertising or other claims. Competitors from GM Bandalan's
organization WEKAF-USA Inc are not accepted at WEKAF USA and WEKAF International events

unless
they become paid members o

f WEKAF USA.

We fully support your efforts to bring WEKAF USA events to the State of Hawaii and the U.S. Territory of
Guam. These events are

included to, but not limited to: workshops, seminars and sanctioned WEKAF
USA tournaments. We also honor your suggestion that the selection panel that undertakes the reviewing
process to consider Hawaii as a future site of a WEKAF International World Tournament.
If we can be of any assistance in your endeavors of expanding WEKAF USA or WEKAF International into
the Central Pacific basin please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely

GM Bong Jornales
WEKAF USA Country Directo

r

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions