FMAT: conspiracy to commit false informations

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
conspiracy to commit false informations
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:06:35 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

I wish to make it clear that there are people in the FMA who used FMA as a tool in making false informations all about themselves and the person that they are trying to promote It is bad practices for someone to educate people in the state of falsehood.

First this claimed that Jerson Tortal Jr. is the last of the Tortals family is incorrect as claimed by Greg Alland and he said Jerson Tortal Jr promoted Kali in the United States and all over the world. See in his announcement at the seminar section.

I am in the Tortal family , my middle initial is Tortal . My Grandfather is the eldest brother of Jerson Tortal Sr. father, Balbino Tortal that died during the encounter with the Japanese when Jerson Tortal Sr. was only seven years old.There was no Dekiti-Tirsia as claimed by Jerson Tortal as a Tortal system The only system in the Tortal family is Pekiti-Tirsia system. Jerson Tortal Sr. was in Pekiti-tirsia enticed by Greg Alland to have his own style then they formed DekitiTirsia for money.

Rommel Tortal the son of Melleccio Tortal is the brother of Jerson Tortal
Sr. Rommel is with Pekiti-Tirsia and he is my second man as head of the PTK within the Marine Corps.Rommel is still a relative within the Tortal family but Jerson Tortal jr is not the last of the Tortal family.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions