FMA Festival and Remy Presas Memorial

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hi Y'all,

From Bram's forum:
Ok here it is..the official site of the festival...

http://www.fmafestival.com/

map referance:
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/islands_oceans_poles/philippines.gif

its got the dates!!!
Ok. So in the Southern region near Cebu is Bohol. Look East of Cebu on the map and there it is.

Bohol: July 11-15 Professor Remy Presas Memorial Training Camp-Modern Arnis Seminar

Look up in the far right corner of the map where Manila mtero and area is made bigger..You'll see Manila,,then look south across the Bay!
You will see Tagaytay: its just south of Manila.Ok,Ok..its a long drive but its in the Manila metro area..like driving around LA...

Tagaytay: July 16-20 FMA Festival #3
Manila: July 21 GALA Night

Ok..so we need to leave no later than on the 8th..of July...we get there that way on the 10th...start the festival on the 11th...

Edessa and I will get more info up here as we get it..
I will be trying to get a schedule and tour together..

be safe
Bram

The Festivals are being put on by IMAF Philippines. The Modern Arnis camp will be a great oppertunity to not only train with but to meet our brothers in the PI from both the Senior Grandmasters Council of Modern Arnis (Roland Dantes, Vic Sanchez, Pepito Robas, Jerry DelaCruz, & Rodel Dagooc) but also the Senior Masters from IMAFP (Cristino Vasquez, Samuel "Bambit" Dulay, Rene Tongson, Roberto Presas). The FMA festival will be a hotbed of all sorts of FMA to train in and experience.

I'll be there!!! I hope you will be there as well. I'll keep you posted of developments as they occur.

Yours,
Dan Anderson

James Miller

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Sounds like a grreat time! I went to the website, but I don't see any intel on the event. Is it my comp or is there no info on the site?

OP
Dan Anderson

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
James,

Your computer is just fine. The website is just up and should have data on it shortly, according to my source. This will be a great event and anyone who wants to get to the roots of their FMA should go. All for now.

Yours,
Dan Anderson

Latest Discussions