First Months???

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I agree with the first bit, it gives banter a band name. I don't find insulting people funny. I guess some people think it's funny to laugh about others misfortune. People seem to use banter as an excuse to be mean. I've heard it loads: "you fat bald loser", "it's just banter", "it's funny". So its like disguised abuse in the name of banter when its not banter.

Someone taking your belongings without consent and threatening to lock you away if you refuse to comply is robbery. Here's the definition of robbery:The felonious taking of personal property from someone using force or the threat of force. Now that is income tax.

Actually the legal definition of theft in the UK is 'dishonestly appropriating property belonging to another with the intention of permanently depriving the other of it.' With your income tax you receive services in return, you have sewerage, water, street lights, rubbish collection, protection of the police and fire service, roads, defence, education and a lot more so you are hardly being robbed are you, in fact you receive far more for your money than the income tax is worth that you pay.

OP
N

noob

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I was trying to make a point.

wtxs

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I was trying to make a point.

Point acknowledged ... that you may had been lied to. As recommended, remove yourself from that setting and try to find another more reputable school.