Finally made it to BJJ school!

thaistyle

Blue Belt
Reaction score
After almost 5 years of submission wrestling, somebody opened a BJJ school close to me. I had an excellent time at my first class, so I joined. Finally got to go to a BJJ school, not mma.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
After almost 5 years of submission wrestling, somebody opened a BJJ school close to me. I had an excellent time at my first class, so I joined. Finally got to go to a BJJ school, not mma.
Sounds great. Which school?

OP
T

thaistyle

Blue Belt
Reaction score
The Clinch Grappling Center. The instructor is a brown belt under Jean Jacques Machado.

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
So much fun ! 2 words . . . Gi Chokes. You're going to love these. Have fun and keep posting. :ultracool
lori

OP
T

thaistyle

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Turns out, the school just opened in June. So all of the students are white belts. The most senior student has been there for 4-5 months. The instructor likes the fact that I have past experience. I have rolled with him a few times. He's good! I'm having a blast. The classes are awesome!!!

JuijitsuDummy

White Belt
Reaction score
Turns out, the school just opened in June. So all of the students are white belts. The most senior student has been there for 4-5 months. The instructor likes the fact that I have past experience. I have rolled with him a few times. He's good! I'm having a blast. The classes are awesome!!!

That is great!

Seems like you are really having a BLAST.

Nothing beats a good instructor.