Figures as much!

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
To wake up here in Ohio on April 23 to find snow flying and a layer on the ground. (insert: crying smilie here)

On Tuesday and Wednesday I went to work in a short sleeved silk shirt. Tomorrow I'll probably have to get the winter hat out again. :rolleyes:

I hate Ohio. :jedi1:

K

Kempogeek

No better here in NW Indiana. Got out of work this morning only to find snow on it. Thought I was able to put the scraper away for the season. What was I thinking? I think Mother Nature forgot to turn off her wind machine as it's been windy all weekend. Like in Ohio, Monday and Tuesday felt like an early Summer. "California Dreaming" or "Summer in the City" are in order for the CD player today to take my mind off the weather outside. Best regards, Steve

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So I was going to come here and gloat about the great weather we are having for this time of year up here in the prairies of Canada. But I just looked at our forcast and Wednesday and Thursday have 60% chance of snow, so I'll shut up now. Serves me right for wanting to gloat in the first place :(

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
To wake up here in Ohio on April 23 to find snow flying and a layer on the ground. (insert: crying smilie here)

On Tuesday and Wednesday I went to work in a short sleeved silk shirt. Tomorrow I'll probably have to get the winter hat out again. :rolleyes:

I hate Ohio. :jedi1:

We lost over 50 degrees F in less thant 5 days and also we got locally about 7 inches of snow and more is falling. :(

I have my summer clothes out, my Motorcycle and convertible ready to go, and used them both already but it is cold and snowing.

BAH!

Shizen Shigoku

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Brrrr it's 60 degrees here in Florida - Feels like January - I better put on a sweater!

Latest Discussions