Fighting Flat Stick

Batleth

White Belt
Reaction score
Now that Sinawali Trade has closed it's doors, does anyone know where I could get a kamagong flat stick?

WT_ATL

White Belt
Reaction score
The Boar Man said:
I thought they were a little pricey on their products and shipping. But he products do look pretty good.

Mark
I had an opportunity to purchase some of their products this past August at the WFMAA Expo. One of the items was a Kamagong Garrote. Awesome piece! Definitly worth the money.

Winston Tamisin

Visit Us at: http://smakstiks.com

Mark Lynn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
WT_ATL said:
I had an opportunity to purchase some of their products this past August at the WFMAA Expo. One of the items was a Kamagong Garrote. Awesome piece! Definitly worth the money.

Winston Tamisin

Visit Us at: http://smakstiks.com

By looking at the pictures on the website they looked to be very good products. I was concerned with (at the time that I last checked) the products and the shipping from ordering the items direct from the Philippines. My wife ordered me a sword from the Sinawali Trading Co. back in August (for my birthday present) and I thought it was a great price and I really liked it. I guess since they have shut down I'll look more into pmasupplies in the future.

Mark

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have always been happy with
the products that I have bought
from Kris Cutlery! They definately
sell quality merchandise! Cecil
seems to really take care of his
products and his customers!

Brian R. VanCise

K Williams

Blue Belt
Reaction score
What are the current online shops that sell these? Anyone making composite garrotes?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Latest Discussions