Fedor vs. Brett Rogers Confirmed

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well Strikeforce has made the fight that everyone wants to see. Fedor will take on Brett Rogers though no date has been set. It will be sometime before the end of the year since Fedor wants to fight soon.

It would be nice if Strikeforce could get some of their champs to fight.

Who ya got!?!?

Anyone ready to take on bets to see if the UFC will counter with a event the same night and time??

http://mmajunkie.com/news/15979/sho...efeated-brett-rogers-in-strikeforce-debut.mma

shaolinmonkmark

Green Belt
Reaction score
Well Strikeforce has made the fight that everyone wants to see. Fedor will take on Brett Rogers though no date has been set. It will be sometime before the end of the year since Fedor wants to fight soon.

It would be nice if Strikeforce could get some of their champs to fight.

Who ya got!?!?

Anyone ready to take on bets to see if the UFC will counter with a event the same night and time??

http://mmajunkie.com/news/15979/sho...efeated-brett-rogers-in-strikeforce-debut.mma

: o )
Fedor.

shaolinmonkmark

Green Belt
Reaction score
Fedor by murder

omar,
Thats why in my post above, i smiled.

Brock lesnar wants him, but, UFC won't make the fight.
I hate UFC.
i also think had Frank Mir's leg been 100%, he would have beat brock in their second fight.
im a huge cung lee/Fedor/Cro Cop/Lyoto/Sakuraba fan.
( i miss pride, really.)

OP
AceHBK

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
im a huge cung lee/Fedor/Cro Cop/Lyoto/Sakuraba fan.
( i miss pride, really.)

Can you tell Cung Le to fight sometime in the next 3 years? :)
Ashame that champ hasn't fought in 2 years and you have to have a intermin title.

shaolinmonkmark

Green Belt
Reaction score
Can you tell Cung Le to fight sometime in the next 3 years? :)
Ashame that champ hasn't fought in 2 years and you have to have a intermin title.

im in sandiego, he is i believe in northern california, and, i believe he wants out of strike force and into either M1, or, UFC.
I agree though, where is that guy???

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This starts in just under 8 minutes! Enjoy it for free on CBS!
icon14.gif

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Really it was a very good card. With some excellent fights beneath the main one. As for Fedor's fight, well that was interesting as he looked very vulnerable to Rogers size and strength. Having his nose broken early on gave Rogers some momentum but as always Fedor caught him very effectively at the end.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For anyone that missed it:

[yt]WgazEJRpdFw[/yt]

Really it was a very good card. With some excellent fights beneath the main one. As for Fedor's fight, well that was interesting as he looked very vulnerable to Rogers size and strength. Having his nose broken early on gave Rogers some momentum but as always Fedor caught him very effectively at the end.

Didn't even seem to phase him. Rumour is it was cut before the fight in training, and just got reopened.

Latest Discussions