Fearless

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
saw fearless. loved it. liked hero better, but still it was wonderful.

i hear rumors about this being jet's last movie. anybody know anything beyond rumors? what a tragedy if it's true....

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
saw fearless. loved it. liked hero better, but still it was wonderful.

i hear rumors about this being jet's last movie. anybody know anything beyond rumors? what a tragedy if it's true....

The movie poster was presenting it as his last martial arts movie. I agree it is sad.

What an excellent movie though...

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have also heard that it will be his last martial art epic and that, for Jet Li, that means something different than "last martial art film."

i.e., the former would be films such as Hero and Fearless while the later would be films like "Lethal Weapon" (action films that may have martial arts in them, but not be focused on martial arts).

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

(But if Jet thinks I'm going to go watch films to see him ACT, well ... er ... ahh... probably not so much, Jet.)

Mariachi Joe

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Jet is still doing action movies, he just did a movie called Rogue with Jason Statham, with choreography done by Corey Chuen ( Kiss of the Dragon, Transporter 1 & 2).

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Jet Li will continue to make movies, He was missunderstood, He meant certain type of movies. ...from what was later mention...Aloha

Jet Li is a great movie star to watch!