fear no man?

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Somebody woke up full of themself, didn't they? What a bunch of foofoo. Just another pompous windbag, braggin about their "killer" technique.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've already posted this link (in the Comedy Cafe)... but given the thread title, I just couldn't resist. PW, please check out this site:

http://bau2.uibk.ac.at/sg/python/Scripts/BrandNewPapperbok/Llapgoch.html

My take on the stuff in the site you were asking about is that it should be taken every bit as seriously as the one I've asked you to visit. :wink1:

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Love it! Won't give his name or any other id other than Let. X, but has a nice photo of him doing a techinique. Wow, must be the invisable guy in the photo, because if it is the dude showing his face, there goes his secret id. Maybe he should just call himself "super squirrel" or something of the sort. Better yet would be the ID of Master BS'er.

OP
P

PeaceWarrior

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hehehe...I just took the time to read it all

Man some of that ***** is truly funny!

" “Son, I have more moves up my sleeve than Slick Willy has places to put cigars.” "

lmao!

"What A.B.C. does is rapidly “hardwire” martial art and hand-to-hand combat skills by training "HOW" to be a superior combat student, “HOW” to shut off our natural mental blocks against avoiding pain, and “HOW” to pick up traditionally complex moves in only a few repetitions instead of thousands.

It's like loading a computer with raw data...so, without conscious effort, you can "download" amazingly advanced skills straight into your body's muscles and nerves almost immediately.

We proved “talent”, or “athletic ability” had little to do with how good at hand-to-hand you can become. Using Accelerated Battlefield Combatives, we took those 20 “worst-of-the-worst” goofballs in basic training, and taught them “how” to learn combat skills, and “how” to correctly apply them for super-human results."

How is that even feasibly possible? Are we living in the matrix? This stuff is just too much. I wonder if all of the "testimonials" are this guys buddies he convinced to write that nonsense?

exile- thanks for the link, hehe that was pretty funny too

How can people believe this crap?

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How can people believe this crap?

Hey PW---yeah, it is pretty funny and it does make you wonder about how can people believe it...

I think the answer is, most don't---but if even a small percentage do---there are some people who just don't have built-in crap detectors---guys who put up these scams have got it made! People go for for pyramid schemes, for chain letters promising damnation and hellfire to you if you don't send a dollar to the whoever sent you the post and don't send your own version of the letter to ten more people, for children of deposed Nigerian dictators who are desperate to get $20 milliion out of the country and will give you a handsome slice of that if you'll only provide some harmless data about your own bank account numbers, strictly to enable the transfer of course... the list is endless. I sometimes think we are awash in scam and flim-flam... and of course, there are a lot of people in the MAs who want something like this to be true....

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now I know where I've being going wrong all these years! Why all my attempts at humiliating the public have ended in failure! I shall send for this at once and then you'll all be sorry you laughed!
Exile, please be careful about making jokes about the Welsh Secret Arts! The Taffia is widespread and is known to travel several feet to extract revenge.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It reads very similar to an item that was for sale on e-Bay last year..It claimed that it would make you eliete level back belt in the privacy of your own home in ONE WEEK....

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
It reads very similar to an item that was for sale on e-Bay last year..It claimed that it would make you eliete level back belt in the privacy of your own home in ONE WEEK....

Yep, and damn-it I missed the bid so I'm stuck going to class every week, interacting with great people, learning some real techniques, and all that other extra stuff that goes with real training. :lfao::rolleyes:

Jeeze, even if there were a teeny-tiny bit of truth to these scams, who really would want to miss out on this MA voyage? Sure the destination is going to be nice to get too (that will be the day I die, because there is no "end" point) but so far the best part is the path I have to take and the people I walk with down it.

charyuop

Black Belt
Reaction score
You mean I can really become unbeatable without having pain in my abs, thighs or arms?????? No sweating or practicing to improve my reaction time and speed?????
WOW, I can watch his video a couple of times and go up to my 5th Dan Sensei anc kick his a$$?????
I will buy it immediately....oops I don't see the price tho :(

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You mean I can really become unbeatable without having pain in my abs, thighs or arms?????? No sweating or practicing to improve my reaction time and speed?????
WOW, I can watch his video a couple of times and go up to my 5th Dan Sensei anc kick his a$$?????
I will buy it immediately....oops I don't see the price tho :(

The one i saw came from a seller in England and the price was about $80.00 US and it came with all the documentation that says you are now a bad mother scooter...

charyuop

Black Belt
Reaction score
The one i saw came from a seller in England and the price was about $80.00 US and it came with all the documentation that says you are now a bad mother scooter...

One from England????
Wow to be a secret way of fighting it seems many people know it and sell it...where is the secrecy???
LOL they are so ridiculus and sad part part of it? People buy them!!!!!!!

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
what no one is going to raise the b.s. flag? i would if i knew were to find it.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, One wonders how many people sent money to this site? It must be working because it is still in operation.

Every country with soldiers would be using this! and all martial arts of the world would be useless...if this was true?

The only short cut in martial art classes is the trail by my house! saves about 2 1/2 minutes..................Aloha

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a horrible feeling that the people buying this stuff are perhaps bullied teenagers or even adults who are looking for a way to stop being bullied? They wouldn't have enough confidence left to go to a martial arts club or seek help. I think it may even be targeted at this group which is downright criminal!

Senjojutsu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
But they (Lieutenant X & minions) miss the point.

Fear is one the most effective motivational attributes to learning!

I learned that from the Sisters of Saint Joseph attending elementary parochial school. These nuns did not care if you ever became a self-actualized person - they only wanted you to learn the course material and pass their tests.

"...You’ve seen people like them I’m sure - dead eyes that look right through you. Faces, arms, and knuckles corded with scars from years of live combat and countless hours of training. ..."

Yep that was them, nuns. :)

I didn't even think they were human until fifth grade, completely covered flattop heads except for the face area, black gowns down to their boots, and huge rosary beads tied to their waists with a crucifix. The nun version of a manrikigusari.

bcbernam777

Brown Belt
Reaction score
"...You’ve seen people like them I’m sure - dead eyes that look right through you. Faces, arms, and knuckles corded with scars from years of live combat and countless hours of training. ..."

Forget the nuns he is describing my wife

Latest Discussions